Breaking All the Rules of Blogging
That will be what I do as I finally start with this blog I’ve had sitting out here in Inthernetland collecting dust.
I promise to:
- Inconsistently post on this blog
- Haphazardly ask for permission when writing about someone
- Generally not have answers to questions, but promise to always have an opinion
- Frequently say something that my mama would be horrified her baby girl let come out of her mouth
When visiting this blog you may find:
- Nonsensical thoughts that pop into my head that move to my fingers that get typed on the keyboard
- Delicious (at least to me and mine) vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Adorable pet pictures – our menagerie of birds, cats and dogs
- Unbelievable musings and images of the Blonde Bombshell, my 88-year-old Southern Belle Mama
So, here’s to blogging for myself instead of others and doing it on my own terms.